You won’t find a warmer, tougher freeride / race glove with better dexterity than our Race Al Glove.
Race AL Gloves are designed to protect your hands from anything the mountain throws your way. Premium cowhide leather and strategically placed EVA padding combine to make armor for your hands - a supremely dexterous, rugged, water and wind proof all-leather glove. These fortified, highly breathable gloves deliver maximum functionality and comfort in the harshest of conditions.
- Super tough, incredibly grippy and supple soft Primo™ Leather. Our proprietary drum dyed waterproof cowhide leather achieves optimum dexterity without compromising durability.
- Palm area leather reinforcement patch protects high-wear areas.
- Strategically placed EVA padding on the knuckles, back-of-the-hand, thumb and fingers for maximum protection.
- Neoprene honeycomb cuff with Velcro® hook & loop closure that can be worn over or under the cuff of your jacket.
- Fixed liners made from super-soft fleece and 200 grams Breathefil™ insulation, our proprietary blend of synthetic fiber insulation maximizes breathability and minimizes hand sweats - the prime cause of cold hands.
- Hardware and stitching reinforcements throughout the gloves for long-lasting durability.
- Unisex sizing. Standard fit (true to size). Note: our gloves are made with all-stretchable materials and will break in.
- Direct pricing. No retail markup.
- Free shipping and exchanges.