- If you have longer fingers go with the larger size.
- If you have short or normal fingers go with the smaller size.
- If you like a roomier glove that will pack out less and be a bit warmer (more space for your hand to breathe), go with the larger size.
- If you like a glove that will break in more for optimum dexterity go with the smaller size.
- Most customers generally prefer the larger size.
A note about Free the Powder Gloves
Free the Powder gloves are made from soft cowhide leather and flexible, stretch softshell so they will break in more than most ski gloves. The leather is very grippy, so dexterity will not be adversely impacted by gloves that are a bit roomy. Our founder and head designer's original vision was a glove that could be warmer (and roomier) and still allow him to manipulate backcountry gear.
Please select all options.
Our Pro Form page has moved. Please contact us for access to our Pro Form Portal.
Our Pro Form pricing is for resort employees and ski professionals only. Please send us a photo of your employee pass for authorization. Please contact us at email@example.com
Pro Form Policies:
- Do not discuss pro deals.
- Pro deals are for resort employees and ski professionals only. Not for family and friends.
- All sales are final. There are no exchanges or returns.
Please see our product pages for detailed descriptions of our different models.