Rugged and stylish, the Freeride SP is our classic all-leather glove.
Premium cowhide leather, just the right amount of EVA knuckle padding and 200+ grams Breathefil™ combine to make a glove that's uniquely warm, dexterous, durable, and weather-resistant. These fortified, highly breathable gloves deliver maximum functionality, comfort and style all season long.
- FINEST LEATHER –we use premium cowhide leather that is tanned and treated to be plush soft and highly water-resistant.
- FIXED LINER –made from super-soft fleece and 200 grams Breathefil™, our proprietary insulation that maximizes breathability and minimizes hand sweating -the prime cause of cold hands.
- Neoprene short-cuff with Velcro® closure
- EVA foam knuckle padding
- Wrist glove leashes
- Direct pricing
- FREE same-day domestic shipping & exchanges
The concept of Free the Powder
Take your average premium brand ski glove and make these changes:
- Make the leather thicker and softer to make them tougher with better dexterity.
- Add an over-sized reinforcement patch that protects all high-wear areas of the palm to make them last longer.
- Change the shell material to one that is more breathable, improving versatility.
- Add more insulation that breathes better to make the gloves warmer.
- Switch to materials that stretch and break-in for better fit and dexterity.
- Lower the price by selling direct online.
Learn all about us
All of our gloves are designed and made for the rigors of my backcountry ski life - supple soft, yet super tough premium cowhide leather that’s double-reinforced in the palm, and stuffed with more insulation than most ski gloves - making them really warm and tough. But in this design I wanted to take all of the backcountry/mountain work glove traits, and incorporate them into a freeride glove that has an elegant, clean look. Most ski gloves made with a sense of style, ideal for pairing with all the colors of the rainbow, have a high price tag without the quality, toughness and warmth that even the most discerning skier requires. These are my favorite every-day gloves for resort skiing.
Chase Stewart –Founder