Buy One Get One 50% Off eligible item. Offer details
The Freeride Sable is the classic leather ski glove with a unique combination of great warmth and dexterity.
- Primo™ Leather – premium cowhide leather that is softer and thicker. This is what gives our gloves such exceptional grip and dexterity without compromising toughness.
- Reinforcement Patch – we add an extra layer of leather to protect all high wear areas of the palm.
- Impact Protection – we add foam padding on the knuckles.
- Fixed Liners – very simple, for warmth and optimized dexterity.
- Breathefil™ Insulation - our proprietary insulation maximizes breathability and minimizes hand sweating - the prime cause of cold hands. This allows us to use more insulation without compromising dexterity. 200 grams.
- Glove Leashes – minimalist and removable.
- Signature Ermine Logo – the playful mountain critter is actually a voracious solo hunter, just like a powder skier. No friends on a powder day.
- Direct-to-Consumer Pricing – we sell premium quality for less.
- Free Shipping & Exchanges
These gloves are warm, well designed and built, and a great value. Started our morning up track climb at 3 degrees F and breezy high in the San Juans. The gloves were up to the task
After owning a variety of Hestra gloves over the years and recently the Hestra Heli gloves I picked up a pair of Free the Powder recommended by other skiers. This season I put the new gloves through the rigors of daily use, along with the Hestra Heli gloves. Free the Powder gloves performed very well so far this season my initial takeaway is that Free the Powder gloves are warmer than Hestra Heli. The glove although less money offers a robust and exceptional quality. Free the Powder gloves in my opinion offers an overall better value than Hesta. It’s tantamount to Mercedes and Lexus, where Mercedes is the established brand but Lexus came along and ended up designing and building a better quality product build across the board. I am very glad I discovered these gloves. Free the Powder offers both great value and a great price.
Awesome no complaints
I am someone who is always cold and has terrible circulation and raynaud's disease that make my hands freeze in cold temperatures. These mitts have been amazing for the one season I have used them during. I didn't even need to use thin under mitts for extra warmth, the mitts themselves were warm enough and sometimes even too warm during spring skiing. Thanks for finally making mitts that keep my hands warm and help me to continue enjoying winter sports!
The shell alone is sick for most every day but when it gets real chilly I bust those liners out so I can keep shredding while everyone else is in the lodge trying to bring their fingers back to life! Keep em soft with the leather treatment then put it on those chapped lips so you can continue to impress the ladies even off the slope