- If you have longer fingers go with the larger size.
- If you have short or normal fingers go with the smaller size.
- If you like a roomier glove that will pack out less and be a bit warmer (more space for your hand to breathe), go with the larger size.
- If you like a glove that will break in more for optimum dexterity go with the smaller size.
- Most customers generally prefer the larger size.
A note about Free the Powder Gloves
Free the Powder gloves are made from soft cowhide leather and flexible, stretch softshell so they will break in more than most ski gloves. The leather is very grippy, so dexterity will not be adversely impacted by gloves that are a bit roomy. Our founder and head designer's original vision was a glove that could be warmer (and roomier) and still allow him to manipulate backcountry gear.
Please select all options.
Grip is all that matters in our mountain bike gloves.
Free the Powder® makes ultra-durable mountain bike gloves with the best dexterity. Our super-light, highly breathable mountain biking gloves are designed to provide best-possible grip and fit with an easy-on easy-off wrist closure.
MX Glove features:
- All-stretchy across the entire back of the hand with as few stitch lines as possible for best possible fit on the widest range of hand shapes.
- Tough Synthetic Leather on the palm, cut in one piece, to minimize seams that cause blisters.
- Grip Silicone on the palm, index and middle fingers for precise grip on the handlebars and brake levers.
- Snowflake Silicone Palm for grip and to remind you that the powder is on its way soon!
- Wide Opening - we make the wrist opening wider to make our gloves easier to put on and take off.
All sales final on closeout items.