- If you have longer fingers go with the larger size.
- If you have short or normal fingers go with the smaller size.
- If you like a roomier glove that will pack out less and be a bit warmer (more space for your hand to breathe), go with the larger size.
- If you like a glove that will break in more for optimum dexterity go with the smaller size.
- Most customers generally prefer the larger size.
A note about Free the Powder Gloves
Free the Powder gloves are made from soft cowhide leather and flexible, stretch softshell so they will break in more than most ski gloves. The leather is very grippy, so dexterity will not be adversely impacted by gloves that are a bit roomy. Our founder and head designer's original vision was a glove that could be warmer (and roomier) and still allow him to manipulate backcountry gear.
Please select all options.
The BC is our light ski glove for warmer days, epic backcountry hikes, or those who rarely get cold hands. Discover the secret of soft leather and all-breathable materials.
BC Glove Details:
- Premium Leather – we use supple soft cowhide leather for optimum grip and dexterity.
- Protection Patch – double reinforcement for the high wear areas of the palm. This was in the original design for the rigors of backcountry and Ski Patrol use, but its added durability benefits every skier and snowboarder.
- Flexible Softshell – waterproof and ultra-breathable.
- Neoprene cuff with stretchy Velcro tab that makes taking the gloves on and off super easy.
- Fixed Liner
- Breathefil™ - our special formula insulation that maximizes breathability and minimizes hand sweating.
Free Shipping & Exchanges