Long Cuff Glove
- If you have longer fingers go with the larger size.
- If you have short or normal fingers go with the smaller size.
- If you like a roomier glove that will pack out less and be a bit warmer (more space for your hand to breathe), go with the larger size.
- If you like a glove that will break in more for optimum dexterity go with the smaller size.
- Most customers generally prefer the larger size.
A note about Free the Powder Gloves
Free the Powder gloves are made from soft cowhide leather and flexible, stretch softshell so they will break in more than most ski gloves. The leather is very grippy, so dexterity will not be adversely impacted by gloves that are a bit roomy. Our founder and head designer's original vision was a glove that could be warmer (and roomier) and still allow him to manipulate backcountry gear.
Please select all options.
Permanently sold out. Check out the current version of this model
Our Original Long Cuff Glove features a longer storm cuff, natural cowhide leather, waterproof ultra –breathable 4-way stretch softshell, and lined with super-soft fleece with 200 grams Breathefil™ insulation.
- Free the Powder's own natural cowhide leather. It is tanned to make this leather soft, supple, and luxurious for optimized grip and dexterity. In addition, we add a reinforcement patch with Kevlar® to protect all high-wear areas of the palm.
- Water-proof and ultra-breathable 4-Way stretch softshell material. Our softshell material is a woven nylon fabric that is strong, highly durable, quick drying, and most importantly, much more breathable than the hardshell nylon used in most ski gloves. The more breathable, the more temperature versatile your gloves will be.
- Sewn-in fixed liner with super-soft fleece and insulated with 200 grams Breathefil™, Free the Powder’s special blend of synthetic fibers that maximizes breathability and minimizes hand-sweats - the prime cause of cold hands.
- Longer, gauntlet-style storm cuff for a perfect seal in the harshest weather.
- Unisex sizing. Our gloves are made with all-stretchable materials and will break in.
- Direct pricing. No retail markup.
- Free shipping
All closeout sales final