Original Ski Mittens
Please select all options.
Permanently sold out.
Our Original Ski Mitten features a longer storm cuff, natural cowhide leather, waterproof ultra –breathable 4-way stretch softshell, and lined with super-soft fleece with 200 grams Breathefil™ insulation.
- Free the Powder's own natural cowhide leather. It is tanned to make this leather soft, supple, and luxurious for optimized grip and dexterity. In addition, we add a reinforcement patch with Kevlar® to protect all high-wear areas of the palm.
- Water-proof and ultra-breathable 4-Way stretch softshell material. Our softshell material is a woven nylon fabric that is strong, highly durable, quick drying, and most importantly, much more breathable than the hardshell nylon used in most ski gloves. The more breathable, the more temperature versatile your gloves will be.
- Sewn-in fixed liner with super-soft fleece and insulated with 200 grams Breathefil™, Free the Powder’s special blend of synthetic fibers that maximizes breathability and minimizes hand-sweats - the prime cause of cold hands.
- Longer, gauntlet-style storm cuff for a perfect seal in the harshest weather.
- Unisex sizing. Our gloves are made with all-stretchable materials and will break in.
- Direct pricing. No retail markup.