This is a Pre-Order Item. It will ship by October 1. Pre-Order Policies
You won’t find a more versatile all-mountain “three-finger” glove than our RX3 with removable liners.
Premium cowhide leather, 4-Way stretch softshell and 200+ grams Breathefil™ combine to make a glove that's uniquely warm, dexterous, durable, and weather-resistant. Removable liners offer the flexibility to remove, swap, or simply wear them (or the shells) standalone. These fortified, highly breathable multi-use gloves deliver maximum functionality and comfort in the widest range of conditions.
- FINEST LEATHER –we use premium cowhide leather that is tanned and treated to be plush soft and highly water-resistant.
- SOFTSHELL –waterproof and ultra-breathable.
- REMOVABLE LINER –made from super-soft fleece and 200 grams Breathefil™, our proprietary insulation that maximizes breathability and minimizes hand sweating -the prime cause of cold hands.
- Gauntlet Storm Cuff with cinch cord closure
- Wrist glove leashes
- Soft microfiber thumb
- Direct pricing
- FREE same-day domestic shipping & exchanges
The concept of Free the Powder
Take your average premium brand ski glove and make these changes:
- Make the leather thicker and softer to make them tougher with better dexterity.
- Add an over-sized reinforcement patch that protects all high-wear areas of the palm to make them last longer.
- Change the shell material to one that is more breathable, improving versatility.
- Add more insulation that breathes better to make the gloves warmer.
- Switch to materials that stretch and break-in for better fit and dexterity.
- Lower the price by selling direct online.
Learn all about us
"For an everyday glove that is most comfortable in the widest range of conditions, I love a long cuff gauntlet glove with a removable liner. But when designing ours, the removable liner had to work much better than the others I’d used before. It had to be warmer, and much more functional in terms of ease of taking it in and out of the shell in the worst of conditions. Once we figured out the best balance of friction in the outer materials of the liner, we stuffed it with more insulation than anyone else to make it super warm. After all, it’s removable - so if you get too warm you can always remove it and wear the shell alone, the liner alone, or use a thinner liner.
As a backcountry skier and former mountain worker, I am really hard on gloves, so I require professional-grade toughness. I also require great dexterity in the cold, so I’m hyper-picky when it comes to palm construction. We use the best natural cowhide leather that is thicker, softer and grippier than you will find in any other ski glove. But I still wasn’t satisfied, so I added a reinforcement patch that covers all the high wear areas and stitch lines of the palm."
Chase Stewart –Founder