RX3 Pro - Factory Seconds
- If you have longer fingers go with the larger size.
- If you have short or normal fingers go with the smaller size.
- If you like a roomier glove that will pack out less and be a bit warmer (more space for your hand to breathe), go with the larger size.
- If you like a glove that will break in more for optimum dexterity go with the smaller size.
- Most customers generally prefer the larger size.
A note about Free the Powder Gloves
Free the Powder gloves are made from soft cowhide leather and flexible, stretch softshell so they will break in more than most ski gloves. The leather is very grippy, so dexterity will not be adversely impacted by gloves that are a bit roomy. Our founder and head designer's original vision was a glove that could be warmer (and roomier) and still allow him to manipulate backcountry gear.
Please select all options.
Factory Seconds possess minor cosmetic imperfections.
The RX3 Pro is our long cuff "three-finger" glove with a removable liner.
- Primo™ Leather – premium cowhide leather that is softer and thicker. This is what gives our gloves such exceptional grip and dexterity without compromising toughness.
- Reinforcement Patch – we add an extra layer of leather to protect all high wear areas of the palm.
- Softshell – ultra-breathable & waterproof. It’s very durable and much more breathable than the hardshell material used in most ski gloves.
- Removable Liner – very warm and incredibly versatile. They can be removed for faster drying, exchanged for other liners, and machine washed.
- Breathefil™ Insulation - our proprietary insulation maximizes breathability and minimizes hand sweating - the prime cause of cold hands. This allows us to use more insulation without compromising dexterity. 200 grams.
- Glove Leashes – minimalist and removable.
No returns or exchanges. All closeout sales final.