Factory Second gloves may possess slight blemishes and imperfections. They are a clearance item sold in limited sizes and quantities. All clearance sales final.
Free the Powder® was born from our dream to offer top quality ski gloves at affordable prices for the rigors of backcountry use, Ski Patrol, or the family ski day.
Our original Short Cuff Glove features a shorter cuff, 100% natural cowhide leather, waterproof ultra –breathable 4-way stretch softshell, and lined with super-soft fleece with 200 grams Breathefil™ insulation. Features:
Free the Powder's own natural cowhide leather, vegetable-tanned without the use of chemicals. It is tanned to make this leather soft, supple, and luxurious for optimized grip and dexterity. In addition, we add a reinforcement patch with Kevlar® to protect all high-wear areas of the palm.
- Water-proof and ultra-breathable 4-Way stretch softshell material. Our softshell material is a woven nylon fabric that is strong, highly durable, quick drying, and most importantly, much more breathable than the hardshell nylon used in most ski gloves. The more breathable, the more temperature versatile your gloves will be.
- Sewn-in fixed liner with super-soft fleece and insulated with 200 grams Breathefil™, Free the Powder’s special blend of synthetic fibers that maximizes breathability and minimizes hand-sweats - the prime cause of cold hands.
- Short Cuff with extra long patch of Velcro® for maximum tightening capability, and versatility to create the perfect seal if you choose to wear the gloves over or under-the-cuff.
- Unisex sizing. Free the Powder Gloves have a fairly standard initial fit, but our gloves are made with all-stretchable materials so they break-in and conform to your hand like no other ski glove.
- Don't forget Free the Powder Leather Treatment for enhanced water-resistance and long-lasting protection.
FREE SHIPPING Size Chart