RX Pro Gloves - Model Details
You won’t find a more versatile all-mountain glove than our most popular glove, the RX Pro with removable liners.
Designer's Vision for the RX Glove
Premium cowhide leather, 4-Way stretch softshell and 200+ grams Breathefil™ combine to make a glove that's uniquely warm, dexterous, durable, and weather-resistant. Removable liners offer the flexibility to remove, swap, or simply wear them (or the shells) standalone. These fortified, highly breathable multi-use gloves deliver maximum functionality and comfort in the widest range of conditions.
- Premium cowhide leather palm with our signature reinforcement palm patch. Our leather is tanned and treated for maximum softness and grip, and waterproofed with our special mixture of natural fatliqours.
- Highly water-resistant and ultra-breathable 4-way stretch softshell material. Our softshell material is a woven nylon fabric that is strong, highly durable, very quick drying, and most importantly, much more breathable than the hardshell nylon used in most ski gloves. The more breathable, the more versatile your gloves will be.
- Removable Liner with super-soft fleece and insulated with 200 grams Breathefil™, a special blend of synthetic fibers that maximizes breathability without losing warmth.
- Long-cuff gauntlet with cinch closure. Long cuffs are incredibly versatile because they allow for a perfect seal on stormy days and also allow you to open them up for ventilation on warmer days. The proper length also makes it great for sticking on your ski pole grip when it really gets cookin'.
- Removable Glove Leashes (aka retention straps).