These Original Long Cuff Glove 2nds possess cosmetic imperfections. No returns or exchanges. All closeout sales final.
Our Original Long Cuff Glove features a longer storm cuff, natural cowhide leather, waterproof ultra –breathable 4-way stretch softshell, and lined with super-soft fleece with 200 grams Breathefil™ insulation.
- Free the Powder's own natural cowhide leather. It is tanned to make this leather soft, supple, and luxurious for optimized grip and dexterity. In addition, we add a reinforcement patch with Kevlar® to protect all high-wear areas of the palm.
- Water-proof and ultra-breathable 4-Way stretch softshell material. Our softshell material is a woven nylon fabric that is strong, highly durable, quick drying, and most importantly, much more breathable than the hardshell nylon used in most ski gloves. The more breathable, the more temperature versatile your gloves will be.
- Sewn-in fixed liner with super-soft fleece and insulated with 200 grams Breathefil™, Free the Powder’s special blend of synthetic fibers that maximizes breathability and minimizes hand-sweats - the prime cause of cold hands.
- Longer, gauntlet-style storm cuff for a perfect seal in the harshest weather.
- Unisex sizing. Our gloves are made with all-stretchable materials and will break in.
- Direct pricing. No retail markup.
- Free shipping
These gloves are warm, well designed and built, and a great value. Started our morning up track climb at 3 degrees F and breezy high in the San Juans. The gloves were up to the task
After owning a variety of Hestra gloves over the years and recently the Hestra Heli gloves I picked up a pair of Free the Powder recommended by other skiers. This season I put the new gloves through the rigors of daily use, along with the Hestra Heli gloves. Free the Powder gloves performed very well so far this season my initial takeaway is that Free the Powder gloves are warmer than Hestra Heli. The glove although less money offers a robust and exceptional quality. Free the Powder gloves in my opinion offers an overall better value than Hesta. It’s tantamount to Mercedes and Lexus, where Mercedes is the established brand but Lexus came along and ended up designing and building a better quality product build across the board. I am very glad I discovered these gloves. Free the Powder offers both great value and a great price.
Awesome no complaints
I am someone who is always cold and has terrible circulation and raynaud's disease that make my hands freeze in cold temperatures. These mitts have been amazing for the one season I have used them during. I didn't even need to use thin under mitts for extra warmth, the mitts themselves were warm enough and sometimes even too warm during spring skiing. Thanks for finally making mitts that keep my hands warm and help me to continue enjoying winter sports!
The shell alone is sick for most every day but when it gets real chilly I bust those liners out so I can keep shredding while everyone else is in the lodge trying to bring their fingers back to life! Keep em soft with the leather treatment then put it on those chapped lips so you can continue to impress the ladies even off the slope