Summer Clearance Sale. Limited inventory. Everything must go!
Factory Seconds may possess slight blemishes and imperfections. We are permanently sold out of size XL. All clearance sales final.
Free the Powder® was born from our dream to offer top quality ski gloves at affordable prices for the rigors of backcountry use, Ski Patrol, or the family ski day.
Our original Long Cuff Glove features a longer storm cuff, 100% natural cowhide leather, waterproof ultra –breathable 4-way stretch softshell, and lined with super-soft fleece with 200 grams Breathefil™ insulation.
- Free the Powder's own natural cowhide leather, vegetable-tanned without the use of chemicals. It is tanned to make this leather soft, supple, and luxurious for optimized grip and dexterity. In addition, we add a reinforcement patch with Kevlar® to protect all high-wear areas of the palm.
- Water-proof and ultra-breathable 4-Way stretch softshell material. Our softshell material is a woven nylon fabric that is strong, highly durable, quick drying, and most importantly, much more breathable than the hardshell nylon used in most ski gloves. The more breathable, the more temperature versatile your gloves will be.
- Sewn-in fixed liner with super-soft fleece and insulated with 200 grams Breathefil™, Free the Powder’s special blend of synthetic fibers that maximizes breathability and minimizes hand-sweats - the prime cause of cold hands.
- Longer, gauntlet-style storm cuff for a perfect seal in the harshest weather.
- Don't forget Free the Powder Leather Treatment for enhanced water-resistance and long-lasting protection.
What size should I get?
- Our sizing is unisex. Free the Powder Gloves have a fairly standard initial fit, but our gloves are made with all-stretchable materials so they break-in and conform to your hand like no other ski glove.
When will I get my gloves?
- We ship fast! All orders with domestic free shipping will be shipped same-day if ordered by 2 PM MST (Monday-Friday) via USPS 3-4 Day First Class Mail. All items ordered after 2 PM MST Friday will go out Monday. All USPS-shipped orders will include tracking numbers that will be sent ASAP to the customer.
- International Shipping, including Australia & New Zealand? See our Shipping Page