Past Season RX Pro Black Glove
- If you have longer fingers go with the larger size.
- If you have short or normal fingers go with the smaller size.
- If you like a roomier glove that will pack out less and be a bit warmer (more space for your hand to breathe), go with the larger size.
- If you like a glove that will break in more for optimum dexterity go with the smaller size.
- Most customers generally prefer the larger size.
Women have lower mean hand temperature than men. So we employ a unique sizing strategy for women - we don't make narrower, more constrictive women's-specific models (like most ski glove companies) but offer unisex sizing on all models that are a bit roomier. That slight extra width space is essential for maximum warmth for women. (This is how we've developed such a strong warmth reputation with women.)
A note about Free the Powder Gloves
Free the Powder gloves are made from soft cowhide leather and flexible, stretch softshell so they will break in more than most ski gloves. The leather is very grippy, so dexterity will not be adversely impacted by gloves that are a bit roomy. Our founder and head designer's original vision was a glove that could be warmer (and roomier) and still allow him to manipulate backcountry gear.
Please select all options.
We have very limited inventory of Past Season RX Pro Black Glove.
The RX Pro Black Glove is our long-cuff gauntlet glove with a removable liner.
RX Pro Black Glove Details:
- Premium Leather – we use supple soft cowhide leather for optimum grip and dexterity.
- Protection Patch – double reinforcement for the high wear areas of the palm.
- Flexible Softshell – waterproof and ultra-breathable.
- Removable Liner – very warm and versatile. Easy to put-in/ take-out for faster drying, exchanging liners, and machine washing.
- Breathefil™ - our special formula insulation that maximizes breathability and minimizes hand sweating – the prime cause of cold hands.
- Wrist glove leashes