Free the Powder® was born from our dream to offer top quality ski gloves at affordable prices for the rigors of backcountry use, Ski Patrol, or the family ski day.
Introducing our limited edition, top of the line Race AL Glove, featuring all-PrimoLeather™ with aggressive padding, our signature palm reinforcement patch, neoprene honeycomb cuff and insulated with 200 grams Breathefil™. Features:
- PrimoLeather™ is Free the Powder’s special formula, drum dyed 100% natural cowhide waterproof leather. It is tanned to make this leather soft, supple, and luxurious for optimized grip and dexterity. In addition, we add a reinforcement patch to protect all high-wear areas of the palm.
- Aggressive padding on the knuckles, back-of-the-hand, thumb and fingers. Designed for ski racing, freeride, ski cross or just shredding the mountain! PLUS, the padding also insulates, making these our warmest gloves.
- Neoprene honeycomb cuff with extra long patch of Velcro® for maximum tightening capability, and versatility to create the perfect seal if you choose to wear the gloves over or under-the-cuff.
- Fixed liner insulated with 200 grams Breathefil™, Free the Powder’s special blend of synthetic fibers that maximizes breathability and minimizes hand-sweats - the prime cause of cold hands.
- Unisex sizing. Free the Powder Gloves have a fairly standard initial fit, but our gloves are made with all-stretchable materials so they break-in and conform to your hand like no other ski glove. Sizing
- FREE SHIPPING