Race AL Glove
- If you have longer fingers go with the larger size.
- If you have short or normal fingers go with the smaller size.
- If you like a roomier glove that will pack out less and be a bit warmer (more space for your hand to breathe), go with the larger size.
- If you like a glove that will break in more for optimum dexterity go with the smaller size.
- Most customers generally prefer the larger size.
A note about Free the Powder Gloves
Free the Powder gloves are made from soft cowhide leather and flexible, stretch softshell so they will break in more than most ski gloves. The leather is very grippy, so dexterity will not be adversely impacted by gloves that are a bit roomy. Our founder and head designer's original vision was a glove that could be warmer (and roomier) and still allow him to manipulate backcountry gear.
Please select all options.
This is a discontinued model. Permanently sold out.
The Race AL is the ultimate hand protection with elite warmth.
Race AL Glove Details:
- Premium Leather – we use supple soft cowhide leather for optimum grip and dexterity.
- Reinforcement Patch – protection for the high wear areas of the palm.
- Maximum protection – foam padding on the knuckles, wrist and fingers.
- Fixed Liner
- Breathefil™ - our special formula insulation that maximizes breathability and minimizes hand sweating – the prime cause of cold hands.
- Free Shipping