Free the Powder® was born from our dream to offer top quality ski gloves at affordable prices for the rigors of backcountry use, Ski Patrol, or the family ski day.
Introducing our new, upgraded RX Glove, featuring a longer storm cuff, PrimoLeather™ palms with reinforcement patch, waterproof ultra –breathable 4-way stretch softshell, removable liners with 200 grams Breathefil™ insulation and numerous reinforcements throughout the glove. Details:
- PrimoLeather™ is Free the Powder’s special formula, drum dyed 100% natural cowhide waterproof leather. It is tanned to make this leather super-tough, yet soft, supple, and luxurious for optimized grip and dexterity. In addition, we add a reinforcement patch to protect all high-wear areas of the palm.
- Water-proof and ultra-breathable 4-Way stretch softshell material. Our softshell material is a woven nylon fabric that is strong, highly durable, quick drying, and most importantly, much more breathable than the hardshell nylon used in most ski gloves. The more breathable, the more temperature versatile your gloves will be.
- Removable Liner with super-soft fleece and insulated with 200 grams Breathefil™, Free the Powder’s special blend of synthetic fibers that maximizes breathability and minimizes hand-sweats - the prime cause of cold hands.
- Longer, gauntlet-style storm cuff for a perfect seal in the harshest weather.
- Glove leashes (aka wrist loops, retention straps) so you don’t lose a glove when removing a glove on the chairlift or climbing.
- Soft micro-fiber on back-of-the-thumb to wipe your nose.
- Unisex sizing. Free the Powder Gloves have a fairly standard initial fit, but our gloves are made with all-stretchable materials so they break-in and conform to your hand like no other ski glove.
- No middleman, No retail markup.
- FREE SHIPPING