Permanently sold out. Check out the current version of this model
Our original RX Mitten features a longer storm cuff, Primo™ Leather palms with reinforcement patch, waterproof ultra –breathable 4-way stretch softshell, removable liners with 200 grams Breathefil™ insulation and numerous reinforcements throughout the mittens. Features:
- Primo™ Leather is Free the Powder’s special formula, drum dyed cowhide leather. It is tanned to make this leather soft, supple, and luxurious for optimized grip and dexterity. In addition, we add a reinforcement patch to protect all high-wear areas of the palm.
- Water-proof and ultra-breathable 4-Way stretch softshell material. Our softshell material is a woven nylon fabric that is strong, highly durable, quick drying, and most importantly, much more breathable than the hardshell nylon used in most ski mittens. The more breathable, the more temperature versatile your mittens will be.
- Removable Liner with super-soft fleece and insulated with 200 grams Breathefil™, Free the Powder’s special blend of synthetic fibers that maximizes breathability and minimizes hand-sweats - the prime cause of cold hands. A better design, easy-in, easy-out for maximum versatility.
- Reinforcements throughout the mittens.
- Longer, gauntlet-style storm cuff for a perfect seal in the harshest weather.
- Wrist leashes (aka wrist loops, retention straps, glove leash) so you don’t lose a mitt when removing a glove on the chairlift or climbing.
- Soft micro-fiber on back-of-the-thumb to wipe your nose.
- Direct pricing. No retail markup.
Closeout Sales Final