Our Spring Gloves are the ultimate glove for warmer days, epic backcountry hikes or those who rarely get cold hands.
Premium cowhide leather, 4-Way stretch nylon softshell, and 60 grams Breathefil™ combine to make a glove that's supremely dexterous, durable, and weather-resistant. These nimble, ultra breathable gloves deliver maximum comfort and range in a temperate weather glove.
- FINEST LEATHER –we use premium cowhide leather that is tanned and treated to be plush soft and highly water-resistant.
- SOFTSHELL –waterproof and ultra-breathable.
- FIXED LINER –made from super-soft fleece and 60 grams Breathefil™, our proprietary insulation that maximizes breathability and minimizes hand sweating.
- Short-cuff with Velcro® closure
- Direct pricing
- FREE same-day domestic shipping & exchanges
The concept of Free the Powder
Take your average premium brand ski glove and make these changes:
- Make the leather thicker and softer to make them tougher with better dexterity.
- Add an over-sized reinforcement patch that protects all high-wear areas of the palm to make them last longer.
- Change the shell material to one that is more breathable, improving versatility.
- Add more insulation that breathes better to make the gloves warmer.
- Switch to materials that stretch and break-in for better fit and dexterity.
- Lower the price by selling direct online.
Learn all about us
I know a lot of people whose hands are always warm. I also know that a lot of our customers find our gloves to be too warm on occasion. And I spend most of my own ski time in the backcountry skiing and hiking. So to reconcile all of these realities, I set out to make the ultimate glove with lighter insulation, while retaining all the performance and weather-resistance characteristics of our cold weather gloves: supple soft, yet super tough cowhide leather that’s double reinforced in the palm, wind and waterproof 4-way stretch softshell, and enough insulation to keep your hands warm during the cold Spring mornings, before the sun starts to cook. This is a glove everybody needs in their quiver of ski gear.
Chase Stewart –Founder