THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ITEM - it will not ship until October 12 (current estimate). For more information click here
The ultimate glove for warmer days, epic backcountry hikes or those who rarely get cold hands.
Spring Gloves are designed to sustain you from dawn patrol adventures to bluebird afternoons in spring corn. Premium cowhide leather and 4-Way stretch nylon softshell combine to make supremely dexterous, durable water and wind proof gloves. These nimble, ultra breathable gloves deliver maximum comfort and range in a temperate weather glove.
- Super tough, incredibly grippy and supple soft Primo™ Leather. Our proprietary drum dyed waterproof cowhide leather achieves optimum dexterity without compromising durability.
- Palm area leather reinforcement patch protects high-wear areas.
- Velcro® hook & loop closure that can be worn over or under the cuff of your jacket.
- Water-proof and ultra-breathable 4-Way stretch nylon softshell is tough, quick drying, and far more breathable than the hardshell nylon used in most ski gloves.
- Fixed liners made from super-soft fleece and 60 grams Breathefil™ insulation, our proprietary blend of synthetic fiber insulation maximizes breathability and minimizes hand sweats - the prime cause of cold hands
- Hardware and stitching reinforcements throughout the gloves for long-lasting durability.
- Unisex sizing. Standard fit (true to size). Note: our gloves are made with all-stretchable materials and will break in.
- Direct pricing. No retail markup.
- Free shipping and exchanges.