The best way to reach us the FASTEST is to send us an email at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) I'm in Utah, can I stop by and try gloves on, exchange sizes, pick-up locally?
Sorry, but no. We are a mail order company. No exceptions. Our shipping and exchanges are free with same-day turnaround. This is how we can offer such deep discounts.
2) I have sizing issues. Do you have advice?
Yes. See our Sizing Information page
3) What is the difference between the RX/SX and the original models (Long Cuff Glove, Short Cuff Glove and Ski Mitten)?
The X models continue our evolution toward a better, tougher glove. The X models correct and improve every aspect of our first generation gloves that we learned could be an issue. The X models have upgraded, thicker leather, removable liners, microfiber thumbs to wipe your nose, glove leashes, and numerous reinforcements throughout the glove. Improved overall construction in all areas of the glove with better performance.
4) How does sizing of X Models compare to the original models?
The X Models and newer models run slightly bigger and they have wider wrists for a less tight fit and easier on-off.
5) What is the difference between Factory Seconds and regular stock 1st gloves?
Factory Second gloves may possess slight blemishes and imperfections. They are a clearance item sold in limited sizes and quantities. They are sold without a warranty. All clearance sales final.
6) When should I apply FTP Leather Treatment, right away on new gloves?
Our leather treatment is not necessary for new gloves, but it will enhance the softness and grip of the leather and improve its' water-resistance. Leather treatment should be used occasionally when the leather is noticeably dry, 2-3 times per season.
7) Do you ship internationally?
Yes. Please see our page on International Sales Information
Team Free the Powder